SOAR is a place where women share their experiences as leaders with the intent of helping and connecting with other women across generations, regions, and backgrounds. Through this initiative, we’ll host the SOAR Leadership Series, offer a Fellowship to women leaders, and curate an online community. Together, these projects will spark engaging, thoughtful, and necessary conversations and action around women’s rights, equality, advancing women’s economic justice, political participation, civic engagement, and leadership. Our vision is to see all women thriving, embracing their powerful roles as leaders, and generating a ripple effect that inspires and supports other women around the world.
The SOAR Leadership Series is a series of conversations featuring leaders who have broken barriers, championed change, and pursued bold ideas to advance the causes of women and girls in communities and across the world.
Save the date for our 2020 conversations, and stay tuned for more details.
- March 3: Washington, DC 2
- March 20: Washington, DC
- July 29: Washington, DC
- September 14: Birmingham, Alabama
- December 8: Washington, DC
We’d love to hear from you in this thread! Let us know what you hope to see in the SOAR Leadership Series, or use some of the prompts below:
- Which SOAR Leadership Series event are you most looking forward to?
- What do you hope to learn as a result of SOAR?
- How do you embrace your leadership?
- What is your vision for the future of women and girls in your community?